A premium stability shoe, the Gaviota 4 returns this season, as plush as ever. Delivering the same maximal cushioning and J-Frame enhanced support, it’s been reworked with a plusher collar and tongue to offer unexpected improvements in comfort. HOKA’s unique J-Frame technology delivers a stable platform for runners looking to prevent over-pronation by using firmer foam on the medial side of the shoe, combined with additional rubber for durability which provides a great comfortable run experience – all without adding weight or material. Updated with a hidden eyestay reinforcement and single-sided tongue gusset to reduce slippage plus the upper redesigned to provide a more supportive, better-fitting, light-weight package, no detail has been overlooked in this new offering from the Gaviota range.
Why you’ll love it - The support you need. The cushion you crave.
- J-Frame midsole designed to combat over-pronation with extended heel support
- CMEVA Midsole
- Late stage Meta-Rocker for a smooth ride and forefoot support
- Rubberised EVA
- High-wear rubber placment for improved durability
- Midfoot H-frame for increased upper support and midfoot lockdown
- Breathable engineered mesh
- Recycled polyester laces
Heel to toe drop: 5mm
Stability : Stable