The Blaze Calf Compression Sleeves help athletes against pains such as shin splints and aching legs. 16-23 mmHg graduated compression works to reduce fatigue experienced in the calves after strenuous activity – increasing the volume of blood circulation and promoting faster recovery.
- Graduated Compression 16-23 mm Hg
- Seamless construction - for a more comfortable fit
- Breathable mesh zones
- Partly recycled materials
- Wear more. Wash less (Polygiene anti-odor technology)
- Rockay lifetime guarantee
- Made in Europe
- 42% Multifilament polyamide, 32% Polyamide, and 26% Elastane
- These materials work together to offer consumers a higher level of durability, compression, and stability
- Polygiene anti-odor technology
It’s always been our goal to produce 100% recycled products, but we’ve never been prepared to compromise on the performance of our products. It’s taken us some time and on our journey we’ve had to push the boundaries of what's possible, but now it’s great to show that 100% recycled products can be world class. So join our Rockay revolution.