Delivering signature comfort synonymous with HOKA, the Gaviota 3 offers maximal cushioning and maximal support.
Geared for a wide variety of athletes, this reliable road shoe was engineered to provide a balanced ride over any distance. A premium, stability shoe that defies convention when compared to traditional support shoes, the Gaviota 3 overdelivers on plushness, boasting two more millimeters of foam than its predecessor.
Engineered with a J-Frame design to help guide the foot without rigid materials, this new iteration delivers more durability than ever before, fortified with rubber coverage on the outsole.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Midfoot H-Frame for increased upper support and midfoot lockdown
- J-Frame uses rubberised foam for support, rebound and durability
- Flat-waisted geometry provides inherent stability
- Late stage Meta-Rocker provides additional stability and smooth toe-off
- Rubber outsole for increased durability