One of the most energetic shoes HOKA has launched to date, the Rocket X is an incredibly lightweight, insanely responsive racer geared for elite athletes.
The lightest racing flat in the HOKA lineup, this all-speed shoe is engineered to launch off the line. Primed for shorter distances, the Rocket X utilises the same responsive carbon fiber plate as the Carbon X, delivering a fast, efficient and propulsive ride.
Built for race day, this speed dagger employs the lightest foam in HOKA history, a soft midsole carrier, breathable mesh upper and lightweight, rubberized foam outsole that reduces weight. Speed weaponry at its best, adrenaline will be pumping when lacing up this impossibly fast race flat.
- Anatomical tongue construction
- Foam midsole provides stable footing and absorbs impact points
- 1mm carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo, propulsive ride
- Zonal rubber placement for weight savings and durability
- Weight: 210 gm
- Heel to toe drop : 5mm