Take to the road or the trails in the stylish and versatile Stinson ATR 6 Trail Running Shoes. Built to take on all terrain and delivering more stability while cutting weight for an even more agile running experience than its previous edition.
Crafted with an engineered mesh upper made from recycled polyester fibres, the Hoka One One Stinson ATR 6 Trail Running Shoes are lightweight and breathable so your feet stay cool as you pick up the pace.
Anatomical support wings and a traditional lacing system provide a secure, lockdown fit, while a TPU-reinforced toe cap gives long-lasting durability to the shoe, working to provide protection from impacts and trail debris.
Finally, a refined heel collar moulded sockliner further enhances both fit and comfort.
Featuring the highest volume stack in the entire Hoka range, you can expect plush underfoot cushioning thanks to the CMEVA midsole which perfectly strikes off lightweight comfort and a smooth and responsive ride.
Adding further support and a stable base, the late stage Meta-Rocker gives stability throughout the gait cycle and an energetic toe-off. Finished with broad, closely spaced 4mm lugs and zonal engineered rubber, these shoes are built for long lasting performance on all terrains and ensure high levels of grip and traction whether you are running on technical off-road terrain or the city streets.
- Engineered mesh with 30% recycled polyester
- Anatomical support wings along eyerow for secure lockdown
- TPU-reinforced toe cap provides additional durability
- High volume CMEVA midsole for lightweight cushioning
- Wide midsole and accommodating fit for a comfortable ride
- Late stage Meta-Rocker offers additional stability and a smooth toe-off
- Broad, closely spaced lugs deliver versatile traction on uneven trails
- Zonal rubber engineered for lightweight durability
- Weight: 278g / Drop: 5mm / Gait: Neutral / Width: D