In its fourth edition, the Mach 4 takes its biggest leap forward, built on themes inspired by the Rocket X and Carbon X. This everyday running shoe delivers a lively ride and energetic underfoot feel that is unquestionably HOKA.
Softer and bouncier than the previous iteration, the Mach 4 employs a harmonious blend of foams — merging an incredibly soft, lightweight foam on top with rubberised foam directly beneath. This up-tempo shoe has been created with a new pull tab, revamped upper made from heat pressed TPU embroidered yarns, and a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Light, fast and unquestionably responsive, the Mach 4 delivers a daily dose of speed.
- Engineered mesh delivers breathable comfort
- Anatomical Achilles construction
- Removeable, molded EVA sockliner
- PROFLY midsole gives a cushioned landing and propulsive toe-off
- Early stage Meta-Rocker offers smooth ride
- Rubberised EVA outsole provides lightweight ground contact and responsive cushioning
- Weight: 232gm
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm