One of the hardest working shoes in the HOKA lineup, the Bondi takes a bold step forward this season, reworked with softer, lighter foams and a brand-new extended heel geometry.
Taking on a billowed effect, the rear crash pad affords an incredibly soft and balanced ride from heel strike to forefoot transition.
How it’s different – Amplifying core performance features, the Bondi 8 is upgraded with an extended heel, brand-new foam, and pillowed tongue.
Why you’ll love it – The perfect blend of soft and bouncy, the Bondi 8’s superior cushioning provides a distinctly different ride.
- Engineered mesh
- Partially gusseted tongue
- Recycled content lining mesh
- Orthalite Hybrid sockliner
- All new lightweight, resilient foam for improved underfoot experience
- Heel pull tab
- Durabrasion rubber outsole
- Zonal rubber placement for weight saving