Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X-SPE delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in a street-ready silhouette.
Engineered with a responsive, carbon fiber plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor. Created in limited run, it sports a tongue-free upper encased in a soft, mesh bootie and lined in a thin, mono-mesh that hugs the forefoot. Featuring a unique combination of foams, this special edition style delivers an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
- Light, stripped-back upper engineered in single-layer, polyester mesh.
- Mesh bootie provides a secure fit.
- Molded heel reinforcement for added support.
- Tongue-free construction provides a comfortable, seamless fit.
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an uptempo and propulsive ride.
- Light and resilient PROFLY X foam sits above the carbon fiber plate while rubberised foam sits below the plate.
- Carbon fiber plate curls under the lateral toes to prevent re-supination and deliver a smooth transition.
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit.
- Rubberised foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive ground contact.
- Weight: 250gm.
- Heel to toe drop: 5mm.