Your everyday stability trainer is back with increased support, an adaptive fit and new FF BLAST foam technology.
The GT-2000 11 shoe is a versatile stability trainer that's functional for various distances. We've updated the underfoot cushioning to make it feel more comfortable and energetic.
Key adjustments in the midsole include our FF BLAST cushioning. This soft material helps promote softer landings and a responsive rebound.
LITETRUSS technology is positioned on the inside of the midsole to improve stability. It helps prevent your foot from rolling too far inward, setting you up for a smoother stride.
Heel height :23mm
Forefoot height: 15mm
- Jacquard mesh upper
- Offers a supportive and comfortable foothold
- At least 50% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- The sockliner is produced with the solution dyeing process that reduces water usage by approximately 33% and carbon emissions by approximately 45% compared to the conventional dyeing technology
- Rearfoot GEL technology
- Improves impact absorption and creates a softer feeling at footstrike
- FF BLAST technology
- Cushioning provides lightweight cushioning and a responsive rebound
- FLYTEFOAM technology
- Cushioning helps keep the shoe lightweight
- LITETRUSS technology
- Improves medial support and midfoot integrity
- OrthoLite X-30 sockliner
- Provides soft step-in comfort
- AHARPLUS heel plug
- Rubber helps improve durability
- ASICS LITE rubber is lighter and stronger than standard outsole rubbers. Bio-based cellulose nanofiber is also partially used
- Reflective details
- Designed to improve visibility in low-light settings