The GEL-NIMBUS 25 shoe's soft cushioning properties help you feel like you're landing on clouds.
This neutral trainer is revamped with new materials that create a softer and smoother running experience. A soft engineered knit upper comfortably wraps your foot while supplying advanced ventilation. Its updated knit collar construction provides better flexibility and extends around the ankle for a more luxurious fit and feel
.The midsole is packed with the most cushioning that the series has offered to date. By using FF BLAST PLUS ECO cushioning, this trainer creates a lighter and softer cushioning experience with less of an impact on the environment.
Nothing feels better than the new GEL-NIMBUS 25 with PureGEL technology.
Rated by runners as the most comfortable running shoe in an independent test by The Biomechanics Lab.
Heel drop : 8mm
- Engineered knit upper - Wraps the foot with a soft feel while improving breathability
- PureGEL technology - Helps provide lightweight cushioning and softer landings
- OrthoLite X-55 sockliner - Improves step-in comfort
- AHAR outsole rubber- improves durability
- At least 75% of the shoe's main upper material is made with recycled content to reduce waste and carbon emissions
- FF BLAST ECO PLUS technology - Cushioning creates a softer landing and a more responsive toe-off
- Reflective details - Designed to improve visibility in low-light conditions